|Want completely FREE, UNLIMITED songs on your iPhone or iPod touch that you can even transfer to your music library without having to sign up for anything? This is the article for you!>......Read more|
- Make sure your iPod/iPhone has ios 4.3 or higher.
- Open the App Store, tap the search tab and type "Downloader" Install it.
- Once the app has installed, open it.
- To start downloading music, click on the search tab, select mp3 as the file type, and choose your search engine. (Mp3skull is the best)
- Type the artist and song you want to download into the search bar. Example: HIM One last time (HIM being the band, one last time the song name)
- You will be taken to a page that has a list of songs with different links under each song.
- Scroll through and find the song you want. (Pick one with a length to the left of it, i.e. 4:04.
- When you find the song you want, click the link under it that says "Download." A window will come up allowing you to name the file and pick a folder to put it in. Once named, press download in the top right corner. The song will begin to download in the "Downloads" tab.
- To create a folder, open the files tab, click "add" at the top, and name your folder, then press done at the top. You can now save all your music in this folder, or create different ones for different artists, genres, etc.
- Once the download is complete, click on the "Files" tab. This is where all your music will be. You can listen to the songs from this page or you can read on to learn how to transfer them to your normal Music library.
- To transfer the songs into your music library, plug your device into your computer and open iTunes. Click on your device name, select "apps" at the top of the page, and scroll down to File Sharing. Select the iDownload app, then select the files you want to put in your music library, then click "Save to" and select the folder you want to keep the music in. Once saved, open the folder, select the songs you want, and simply drag them to your music folder on your iPod/iPhone. You're done! The songs are now in your music library.
- You can download as many songs as you want.
- You can also download pictures, and other types of files with this program.
- Make sure to test it out before
- Make sure to click autofeed.
Things You'll Need
- iPhone or iPod Touch with ios 4.3 or higher. iTunes to transfer the songs to your music library.
- How to Get Free Music on an iPhone
- How to Copy Music to Your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Using iTunes
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Get Free Songs on Your iPhone or iPod Touch with iDownload Pro. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.