|Are you a big fan of YouTube? If you're anything like me, then you endlessly spend the day looking for the newest and funniest video clips uploaded. Well, thanks to Apple's iPhone, we YouTube addicts now have our golden fleece. The iPhone lets us enjoy YouTube wherever we are. One of the best functions that Apple is using to sell the iPhone is its online video watching capabilities through YouTube. ...Read more|
- To begin with touch or tap the "YouTube" icon from the main screen of your iPhone. The icon should look like a tiny television on your screen. Touching this directs you to YouTube's main page.
- Once you're on the main page of YouTube, find the "Search" button to get started. One common mistake most beginner iPhone users make is when typing in keywords; they forget to lightly touch the space for YouTube keywords. There needs to be contact with the keyword field or you're doing a lot of typing for nothing.
- Use either specific or broad keywords to find any new videos on YouTube's site. The iPhone's virtual keypad makes it quite simple type in words that can help you locate any specific video you want.
- Now that you on the "Search Results" page, highlight the icon labeled "Video" of a YouTube result that may work for you search query. To access the video, use your index finger to press down on the icon. Any accompanying information the video has will be displayed.
- Begin the quick play options by tapping the "Play" icon for the selected video.
- By touching the space outside of the main video screen of the iPhone, you can access the YouTube and iPhone video tools. Tools, such as "Rewind" and "Fast Forward", allow you to watch the video at your own pace. There is also a sliding bar which lets you pick any spot in the video to start from or go back to.
- The iPhone also allows to you to create your own YouTube icons and video tool bar with the "Edit" tool. This feature is found by clicking on the "More" icon at the top of the phone.
- If you are using EDGE, and instead of viewing the video, it says it cannot contact the server, try to hold the iPhone without touching the antenna (black bottom part on the back) as phone signals have a harder time to go through bones.
- How to Encrypt Data on Your Windows CE or Windows Mobile PDA
- How to Create a Listening Device
- How to Make a Tungsten PDA Stop Whining
- How to Put Music or Pictures on Your Sansa E200 Series Mp3 Player
- How to Get a Video off YouTube
- How to Watch Videos on an iPhone
- How to Use the YouTube App on an iPhone
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Watch YouTube Videos on an iPhone. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.