|In iOS for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, there are over 200 new user features and ton of enhancements to system-wide features implemented in past versions of iOS. iOS 5 introduces many new features for the system-wide keyboard including custom typing shortcuts and Emoji support. ...Read more|
- Tap the Settings app from your device’s home screen.
- Tap “General” from within the settings app.
- Tap the “Keyboard” tab.
- Tap the “International Keyboards” tab.
- Tap the “Add New Keyboard…” tab.
- Swipe up to scroll down the page and select “Emoji” from the list of available keyboards.
- You can create custom gestures from within the Accessibility section of the Settings app.
- iOS 5 provides an all new message app called iMessage that allows you to access text messaging services as well free messaging over Wi-Fi and 3G to any iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch running iOS 5.
- iOS 5 is only compatible with iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPod touch 3rd and 4th generation.
- How to Remove Red Eye on Iphone, Ipod, and Ipad Photos
- How to Use Auto Enhance on Iphone, Ipod, and Ipad
- How to Save a Page to a Safari Reading List in Ios 5
- How to Access the Notification Center in Ios 5
- How to Remove Weather and Stocks from the Ios 5 Notification Center
- How to Set up Twitter in Ios 5
- How to Access the Iphone Camera from the Lock Screen
Sources and Citations
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Enable the Emoji Emoticon Keyboard in iOS. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.