|Lots of people own an iPhone, but many of them still have difficulties putting music, videos and other resources onto iPhone. Below are some methods to guide you in placing such files into the iPhone......Read more|
StepsMusic and videos from Limewire
- Search and download songs from Limewire. You may get songs in all sorts of formats, but not all formats are supported by iPhone. The iPhone supports these three formats: MP3, AAC and M4A. Music of these formats can be directly transferred to iPhone using iTunes.
- Open iTunes, click “File” from the upper left corner, select “Add file to library”, browse your computer hard drive and find the songs downloaded by Limewire, select the songs you prefer, click OK and the songs will be put in your iTunes. Then you can just transfer the songs to your iPhone from iTunes.
- Go to Youtube and open the page of the video you want to put on your iPhone. And you will find the Youtube URL of this video to the right of the playback window. Copy this URL using your mouse. You can see the URL of a particular video in the URL box.
- Go to http://vixy.net/, paste the copied URL into the URL field of the web page, and select “MP4 for iPod/PSP” from the “Converts to” drop-down list. (iPod Video could also be used on iPhone. This will save you a lot effort if you have many iPod videos). Then click “Start” below this list to start the conversion.
- Download the converted video after the conversion. The website will provide a download link for you to download the converted MP4 file. When you see the link, you can just download the final file from the link, save the downloaded MP4 file on your computer and use iTunes to sync it on to your iPhone.
- Go to Google Video] and search for a video as you normally would. Click the select list on the right and select "Video iPod/Sony PSP" and press "Done". Press Download and the video will come up shortly. Simple, right?
- The first step in watching videos that you already own is to get them on your computer. If its a dvd just pop it into your computers dvd rom drive. Next you will need to get a dvd ripper this will allow you to put the dvd movie into your computer's hard drive. This will take sometime depending on what dvd ripper you have. (If you already have the videos that you want to watch on your iphone on your computer's hard drive go to Step 2)
- To watch the videos on your iphone you will need to convert the videos you already have to the iphone format. For this you will need an iphone video converter or any other program that converts video files to .mp4 (H.264 encoding) because this the only format of video that the iphone plays. This will also take a while depending on how big your video file is and how good your iphone video converter is.
- Now before you continue on putting the video files onto your iphone make sure all of them are in the proper iphone format. You do not need to worry about this if you used a video converter that converts videos to iphone format.
- After you've ripped and converted all the videos you want all that is left to do is to actually put it on your iphone. This is by far the easiest step and takes the least time because this can be done right from itunes. All you need to do connect your iphone to the computer. Then open up itunes scan the video files into the itunes library and then put the videos files right from itunes to your iphone or ipod video.
- The first shortcut is that there are some websites on the Internet which allows you to download movies, sports, music videos and other videos for the iphone directly from their site for free after you pay a one time fee. The good thing about these websites is that the videos you download will already come in the iphone format. This means you do not need to rip or convert the videos which will save a lot of time.
- The second shortcut is youtube. Youtube and Apple have devolved a close partnership. Now you can watch the videos on youtube encoded with the H264 format directly on your iphone By the end of this month youtube will have over 10,000 videos which you can watch your iphone. Furthermore you will also be able to download these videos via EDGE or Wi-Fi connection.
- You may need to "jailbreak" your iphone to download 3rd party applications. Be sure to unlock the iphone 3G properly.
- How to Decide Between an iPhone and an iPod Touch
- How to Print from Your iPhone
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on an iPhone
- How to Change the Language on an iPhone 3G
- How to Install Android Into an Iphone
- How to Easily Share Iphone 3G Internet Connection With Windows Xp and Your Ps3
- How to Watch Videos on an iPhone
- How to Sync Music to an iPhone
- How to Put Photos on an iPhone
- How to Use the YouTube App on an iPhone
- How to Watch Shared Videos from iTunes on an iPhone
- How to Get Free Music on an iPhone
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Place Music and Video Files into the iPhone. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.